Saturday, October 28, 2006

GOBX! - 15 days until the run!


OBXers. . how is the taper going? I did 14 miles on a treadmill this morning and am just now backing off the brain-melt of boredom (also still a little nauseous - try running right next to a pool for two hours - I think I have mild chlorine posining!

I decided (of course) to hammer out the miles & did pretty good until I hit mile 10 at which point I started slowing the pace down from my MP goal to something less admirable. That's ok, I have been preparing myself for the reality that I may not break 2:10 for a few weeks now.. . .

Nashville is pretty, and since they are just over the central time line, the sun comes up around 6:45. . .I may head out for a few miles tomorrow morning before the poster session - just to 'calm the nerves' a bit.

Hope all are enjoying your training weekeknd. . .15 days to go!

From the public library in Nashville, TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home