Sunday, October 22, 2006

Erik's long run

Way to go Susan. . .24.4 miles!

After a bit of golf in the morning I decided that given the difficulty that I had on last week's 23 mile run that a repeat might be worth the effort.

My route isn't as interesting (imagine running in circles at tangelwood for 3 1/2 hours) so I won't bother with the map but can report a successful finish. I am not sure that I had 3 more miles in me at the end though so hopefully the taper over the next few weeks will build me up for the final push. I am right there with Susan on the pain thing, things started hurting early & did not let up. I have to say though that I am not nearly as sore this morning as I was last week.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the long training. . .Now is the time to start tapering & carbo-loading. I started with a solid dinner which included reduced fat oreos and soy milk.

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home