Saturday, September 09, 2006

Come on out to Salem Lake Tomorrow!

As Erik said, some of us are planning to do our long runs at Salem Lake tomorrow, Sunday, Sept. 10. I originally planned to get started at 8 am, but have since decided that 7 am would be better (once I found out the gates should be opened at 7). That way, if I live through it, I can have a little lunch and then nap all afternoon.

I have heard "maybes" from both Waits and Erik (a definite maybe). Karen says to look for her at 8. Ron will be doing two walking loops for 14 miles starting at 7. I'm going to do 3 loops or die trying. I've decided to go with an 8 min run/2 min. walk pattern. We are bringing a cooler full of ice and bottled water, so if you are out, we'll leave the back door on the CRV opened, help yourself!

I'm excited, my new 512 MB Iriver mp3 player arrived today. That's 17 hours of music. Certainly I can do 3 loops in less than 17 hours???

Hope to see some of you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home