Saturday, September 09, 2006

Howsthetraininggoin?

things have been pretty quiet on the obx here recently. . .I know we are all struggling as the long runs are getting longer. This weekend is a big run for me - 20 miles. I may only get 18 holes in after that ! *grin*. Just a quick reminder that today is the deadline for the cheap entry fee to the salem lake race on Sept 23rd. Let's get out there and kick some runner butt.

Susan is even heading out to Salem lake tomorrow to scout out the route (probably trying to figure out why the roots get so much bigger on the third lap!). I have been thinking about visiting that venue as well so if you hit the lake around 7am tomorrow morning you might see me there.

In searching for that last bit of edge to use for the marathon, I came across the following article on Ice Baths this morning http://www.runningtimes.com/rt/articles/?id=8731. I wonder what the temp. of the ocean will be on race day . . .

Enjoy your training this weekend!

E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home